Sonntag, 19. November 2017

Insta Inspiration


found this beautiful packaged cereal at lidle and it tastest so YUMMY!


have I told you, that I love doing Flatlys? ;-P



here you can find my lovely CLUSE watch
by the way.. my lovely stripes shirt from h&m here



my fav lip products atm!! Burt's Bees, what else? Do you need some inspiration for a gift?? 
Pls see my Post about the gift sets from Burt's Bees here


here my Post about this OOTD



Red Details and beautiful flowers!


pastel colors are always my fav!
my lovely bag by rosegal - sold out - similar here
my cozy pants - zara - here
fluffy shoes - from turkey - similar here / here / here and here



I still test out this beautiful face cleansing products from Burt's Bees for you guys!
Review will follow soon!


my OOTD for Brandfield.de // here


 beautiful Roses



From Where I Stand as always 
Shoes - Superga - (on SALE!!) here 
and I also love this one here 

*enthält Werbelinks

X

for more follow me on


Instagram @fashionloverimran / Bloglovin / Kleiderkreisel / Snapchat: imranyap


4 Kommentare:

  1. Great inspiration, I love it :)


    Love,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe Burts & bees, vor allem weil sie natürlich sind :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Brille ist mega!

    Liebe Grüße Hannah
    yourlookinyourlife.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Schöne Bilder! Ich hole mir da ja richtig gern Inspirationen. :)

    Liebst Elisabeth-Amalie von Im Blick zurück entstehen die Dinge

    AntwortenLöschen