Freitag, 13. Juni 2014

weekly insta pic

#my week on instagram



one of my favourit outfit this month
bag - F21 / Necklace - Ebay / Cardigan & Top - H&M / Pants - Zara / Lips - P2 Sexy Nany Lipliner

Smoking Shisha infront of our BMW ;)

Preview of my next Blogpost ;-) 
my lovely Mac Lippies

Outfit Inspiration
Dress - Primark / Bag - F21 / Shoes - Deichmann / Necklace - Zara

second Outfitinspiration
Overall - Zara / Bag - Italian Boutique / Shoes - F21 / Necklace - Swarovski / MAC - Angel



Some new Stuff - love the Aqua Sprays from Balea!!!!!! 

fresh flowers - always a good idea #thankstomylove
Bag - F21 / Shoes - H&M


Bag - Ebay / Shoes - H&M / Pants - F21 / Pleplum Shirt - New Yorker


Thank you guys!!! kisses :-*!


for more - follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen